geet gata hoo mai......

headlines

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Such a beautiful message....Worth reading..!!!!

Such a beautiful message....
Worth reading..!!!!
ЁЯе░ЁЯе░ЁЯе░

I was jogging this morning and I noticed a person about half a km ahead. 

I could guess he was running a little slower than me and that made me feel good,
 I said to myself I will try catch up with him.

So I started running faster and faster.
 Every block,
I was gaining on him a little bit. 

After just a few minutes I was only about 100 feet behind him, 
so I really picked up the pace and pushed myself.
I was determined to catch up with him.

Finally, I did it!
I caught up and passed him.
 Inwardly I felt very good.
 *I beat him*

Of course, 
he didn't even know we were racing. 

After I passed him,
 I realized I had been so focused on competing against him that .....

*I had missed my turn to my house*

*I had missed the focus on my inner peace*

*I missed to see the beauty of greenery around*

*I missed to do my inner soul searching meditation*

and 
*in the needless hurry stumbled and slipped twice or thrice and might have hit the sidewalk and broken a limb.*

It then dawned on me,
 isn't that what happens in life when we focus on competing with 
co-workers,
 neighbours,
friends,
family,
trying to outdo them
 or trying to prove that we are more successful or
more important and in the bargain
we miss on our happiness within our own surroundings?

*We spend our time and energy running after them and*
*We miss out on our own paths to our given destination.*

The problem with unhealthy competition is that it's a never ending cycle.

There will always be somebody ahead of you, 
someone with a better job, 
nicer car, 
more money in the bank, 
more education, 
a prettier wife, 
a more handsome husband, 
better behaved children, 
better circumstances and 
better conditions etc.
 
But one important realisation is that
*You can be the best that you can be,*
 *when you are not competing with anyone.*

*Some people are insecure*
 *because they pay too much attention to what others are,*
*where others are going,*
*wearing and driving,* *what others are talking.* 

Take whatever you have, 
the height,
the weight and
 personality.

Accept it and realize,
 that you are blessed.

 Stay focused and live a healthy life. 

*There is no competition in Destiny.*
*Each has his own.*

Comparison AND
 Competition is the thief of JOY.

It kills the Joy of Living your Own Life.

*Run your own Race that leads to Peaceful, Happy Steady Life.*ЁЯЩВ

No comments:

Post a Comment